TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. For safety reasons, a CCTV operates inside and outside the Destination Fitness facility. All videos are property of Destination Fitness and C.A Innovation Fitness.
3. The class program and the trainers can be changed without notice. If a class is full, the trainer, for security reasons, may instruct a Member not to take part.
4. A member who feels pain, malaise or has any blood pressure disorder should inform the gym and NOT take classes or any other activity.
5. Children under the age of 14 cannot NOT apply for at the Gym unless they are accompanied by their guardian during their training.
6. The gym takes no responsibility for any accident occurring in people under the age of 18.
7. The Gym will be used ONLY by its Members. With the registration of a new member there is a charge of 5 euros for registration fees and the membership card. The same charge applies to reissue, replacement of lost, stolen or damaged cards.
8. The subscription is personal and covers only the use of the Gym by the registered Member. Subscriptions are prepaid and cannot be transferred to other people.
9. Personal training will be performed exclusively by Destination Fitness trainers.
10. The Personal Trainings of the 8, 12 and 16 sessions will last for one (1) hour each and must take place within a period of 40 days from the date of purchase of the package.
11. The 5 & 10 visit service should be used within 3 months of the date of payment.
12. Students and soldiers, when enrolled, must present their student or military identity
13. Occasionally special student packages are for students aged 18-26.
14. The packets for soldiers are applicable to non-professional soldiers aged 17-21.
15. For any damage caused by the fault of the Member, the Gym should be compensated.
16. Lockers are provided based on availability and only during the time the Member is in the Gym.
17. The Gym does not guarantee that the use of the lockers ensures the security of personal belongings in them from theft or damage.
18. The Gym is not responsible for the theft or damage to any items belonging to the Member and are exposed to the Gym's premises and outside parking area.
19. When a member intent to cancel a subscription, the Member is entitled to a refund if no use of the subscription package has been made. In case of partial use of the package, the amount to be returned to the member will be 30% of the amount corresponding to the period when the package was not used.
20. If the Member has registered or renewed the membership and has never used the facilities and services of the Gym during the subscription period, he / she will be entitled to transfer to his / her next renewal the time he / she did not use.
21. Freezing of the subscription time can be done in 200 & 400 days subscriptions packages and the freezing time is 2 & 4 weeks respectively and all of them should be made before the start of their freeze date.
22. For medical reasons, and ONLY with a signed certificate,the freezing period may last for up to 8 weeks in total.
The above terms and conditions may be modified by the address of the Gym without notice